Thursday, September 20, 2007

Super Sub

Yeah, That's me. *gags*

I cannot tell you how annoying it is to substitute teach at the middle school level. Actually, I can. I will.

Those of you with children may actually be able to relate to this. It's like 30 children who you cannot just take out of the store, throwing a minor temper tantrum in the middle of a supermarket. Yes.. I know.. you all are pining for my job. not.

You should note that these comments are coming from a gal that loves to teach middle school. I sincerely enjoy every second of being the classroom teacher in a middle school, not the substitute teacher. For substitute teaching, I definitely recommend the high school kids. It is super easy. In fact I usually get the better part of a novel read during my high school days.

Ok.. enough of that... let's now move on to the fact that while I adore OD it is driving me insane lately!!! I can barely get on, and when I do, I can hardly navigate from one screen to the next without either having to wait for 5 minutes, or it shutting down completely. This I tell you is what my $2 is paying for.. Disgraceful! But mostly I just miss my pals there. I hope they have it running better soon.

Also, I have absolutely NO idea what I am doing on this site... will someone please tell me how to add friends and things to this.. right now, I' m lucky I've figured out how to write here..

Well ttys.. me

No comments: